This Veggie Noodle Pad Thai is packed with paleo-friendly veggies! We use a frozen stir-fry veggie blend to keep this recipe under 5 ingredients (excluding pantry staples) and save on time!
Veggie Noodle Pad Thai
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons avocado or coconut oil
- 8 ounces chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 2 cups stir-fry veggies
- 1 (12 oz) package butternut squash noodles
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- Sriracha (optional)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat the oil in a large skillet, add the chicken to the skillet and cook 4-5 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the stir-fry veggies to the skillet and saute for 4-5 minutes until starting to soften. Add in the sauce ingredients and mix to combine. Add in the squash noodles and cook just until they start to soften. Divide between two bowls and garnish with green onions and bean sprouts. Serve. Top with Sriracha if desired.