These Easy Instant Pot Chicken Fajitas are a great way to feed a crowd!
With just five ingredients and a few staple pantry items, this is also an economical recipe you can liven up with any optional toppings of your choosing.
Instant Pot Chicken Fajitas
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes | Serves: 4
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 3 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Pico de Gallo
- Sliced jalapenos
- Set the Instant Pot to the saute function and add in the oil. Saute the chicken for 3-4 minutes until starting to brown. Add in the remaining ingredients, lock the lid in place, and set to manual high pressure for 10 minutes.
After the 10 minutes is up, manually release the pressure. If there’s too much liquid, simply pour it off. Then serve with desired toppings.