Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
For the crust:
- 1/2 cup Steve’s PaleoGoods Cinnamon PaleoNutMeal
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon butter (or coconut oil)
- Pinch of salt
For the pudding:
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut cream (place in fridge overnight)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or other sweetener of choice)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Extra coconut cream, to garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl, place all crust ingredients into a bowl and mix together with hands or a spoon. Half the crust ingredients and place into two jars and press down. Place in refrigerator to settle.
- Place all pudding ingredients into a blender or food processor and puree until completely smooth.
- Once smooth, pour into jars with the crust and let refrigerate for up to an hour.
- Garnish with any extra coconut cream that remains in the can or from another can. Eat up!
You can find the full recipe and instructions here: