This Paleo Pork Rind Stuffing will become your go-to recipe for all holiday meals! I love that not only is this recipe gluten-free and paleo, but it’s also low carb, covering a whole range of dietary needs.
The PaleoCracklings take the place of traditional bread in this recipe and add a nice texture that resembles classic stuffing. I’ve also went with traditional flavors of onion, celery, and some fresh herbs to create this classic dish everyone will love!
I will admit that stuffing was never my favorite side dish at holiday gatherings growing up, I think it had something to do with the celery. My favorite was always sweet potato casserole and cranberry sauce! As I’ve gotten older and transitioned to a gluten-free diet I’ve found myself missing the stuffing at the holiday table. I do believe that that this recipe will be the perfect stand in!
To serve the stuffing I would recommend fluffing it up with a fork. When it bakes, the eggs set more into a casserole but it’s nothing a little fluffing can’t fix.
One more thing: this recipe works well with other add-ins as well. Here are some of my favorites:
One of my favorite combos is sausage and pecans! What will you choose?
PALEO PORK RIND STUFFING
- 1 package PaleoCracklings
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon minced herbs (sage, rosemary, thyme)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup minced onion
- ½ cup minced celery
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place all but 4 PaleoCracklings into a food processor and pulse until it resembles cubes of bread. Mix with almond flour in a medium bowl.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Saute the onion, celery, and herbs for 4-5 minutes until soft. Transfer to the bowl with the almond flour mixture.
- Whisk the eggs, broth, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl, then pour over the mixture, stirring to combine. Transfer to a small baking dish. Crumble the remaining PaleoCracklings over the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until set and golden brown.