- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped oregano and basil
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond milk ricotta (or mozzarella)
- 1 cup diced pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free pizza sauce (plus more for dipping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, italian seasoning and fresh herbs, then add almond milk and egg and 2 tablespoons pizza sauce.
- Fold ricotta and pepperoni into mixture.
- Spoon batter into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce.