This easy Paleo Schnitzel is perfect when served with our new PaleoGarden Classic Kraut!
Paleo Chicken Schnitzel
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts, pounded to ¼” thick
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ⅔ cup almond flour or PaleoCrackling dust
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup avocado oil or coconut oil, for frying
- PaleoGarden Classic Kraut, for serving
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Beat the egg in a shallow bowl. In another bowl, mix together the coconut flour with the spices and either the almond flour or PaleoCrackling dust.
- Dredge the chicken through the egg, then into the flour mixture, shaking off the excess.
- Place the chicken into the hot oil and fry 3-4 minutes per side until golden and cooked through. Serve with PaleoGarden Classic Kraut.