These easy blender muffins have only 5 ingredients and a few staple pantry ingredients you probably already have on hand!
Paleo Banana Almond Butter Muffins
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ⅓ cup flax meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and line a muffin tin with 8 liners.
- Blend all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips together in a blender until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips (if using) and divide the batter between the muffin cups.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.