Just 4 ingredients, these Paleo Almond Butter Cookies are a delicious and easy treat that the entire family will enjoy.
Almond Butter Cookies
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the almond butter, vanilla, coconut sugar, and the egg. Place 1 tablespoon mounds of dough onto the pan 1” apart and use a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let cool on the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a plate or container.