Is there anything better than a sheet pan dinner? This Indian Chicken version is packed with flavor. Serve with fresh herbs and cucumber slices.
Indian Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 35 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes | Serves: 2
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 jalapenos, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Indian seasoning
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Place the chicken, cauliflower, onion, and jalapenos on a baking sheet and sprinkle with spices then drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.