It’s no secret that here at Steve’s PaleoGoods, we love to grill. Especially using our PaleoChef line of sauces. We were so thrilled when Sean over at Pastured Kitchen whipped together this seriously amazing recipe for grilled ribs using not one, but TWO of our PaleoChef sauces! Get ready to have you mind (and your tastebuds) blown….may we introduce to you the Grilled Bison Back Ribs with Sriracha Peach BBQ Sauce!!
Sriracha Peach BBQ Bison Back Ribs
- 1 Rack Bison Back Ribs, Beef will work as well
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbs sea salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp white pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
Sriracha Peach BBQ Sauce
- Rinse bison ribs under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients for the rub and coat bison ribs liberally with rub.
- Place ribs in a glass airtight container and let sit for 1 hour or refrigerate overnight.
- Place ribs, bone side down, on grill and cook covered over indirect heat on low (about 250-275°F) for 3 hours. Turn ribs 90° every hour to avoid scorching.
- With 30 minutes to go, baste ribs with Sriracha Peach BBQ sauce, cover and cook until sauce forms a crust. Ribs will be finished once meat is slightly pulling from the bone.
- Remove ribs from grill and enjoy.
If you are smoking your ribs, simply cook them on your smoker using the temperature and time constraints above using whatever wood you choose.