Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 c. Enjoy Life chocolate chips (or other dark chocolate chips)
- 1/2 c. Steve’s PaleoGoods Nut-Free Krunch Cereal
- 2-3 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- Pinch of salt
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler
- Pour chocolate onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the warm chocolate with krunch cereal, shredded coconut, and a bit of salt.
- Place in freeze to freeze for over an hour.
- Break into pieces and serve immediately.
- Store in container in the freezer. Will keep for a multiple weeks.
You can find the full recipe and instructions here: