Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- 2 (6 ounce) wild salmon fillets, skinned, cubed and deboned
- 1/3 cup PaleoKrunch Traditional Recipe
- 2 tbs PaleoChef Ginger Cilantro Marinade
- 1 tbs PaleoChef Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp sea salt
- lard for frying
- Add all ingredients except for the lard to a large mixing bowl and combine evenly using your hands.
- Transfer mixture to a food processor and pulse until salmon is broken down somewhat. Do not overdo this or you will have a salmon slurry. You still want your salmon somewhat chunky
- Melt lard in a 12 inch cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- While skillet is heating, form salmon mixture into patties.
- Fry salmon patties in cast iron skillet for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve with Crispy Salmon Skins and enjoy.