These Paleo Cucumber Sushi Rolls are made with cauliflower rice making them a great grain-free sushi option! They are also super-easy to make at home and don’t require any special equipment.
Cucumber Sushi Rolls
Prep: 15 mins
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 ounces cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 small Persian cucumber, thinly sliced into matchsticks
- ¼ small avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 sheet nori
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- ½ tablespoon mayonnaise
- ½ tablespoon PaleoChef Sriracha
- In a small bowl mix together the cauliflower rice and the mayonnaise.
- Place the nori sheet down onto a piece of parchment or a sushi mat. Spread the cauliflower rice across the nori leaving about a ½” on each side. Arrange the remaining ingredients on the bottom part of the nori. Roll up tightly using the parchment or the mat as a guide. Slice into 8 pieces.
- For the sauce, simply mix together the mayonnaise and sriracha in a small bowl. Drizzle the sauce over the sushi rolls, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and serve.