This easy recipe for Paleo BiBimBap bowls packs a flavor punch using our new PaleoGarden Kimchi!
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 12 ounces cauliflower rice
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 2 eggs, fried easy-side-up
- 1 cup kimchi
- Stir fry veggies
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil over high heat, stir fry the veggies for 5 minutes until soft, add coconut aminos and season to taste. Set aside.
- Add the cauliflower rice to the skillet and cook just until soft and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in the skillet over medium-low heat and fry the eggs until the whites are set but the yolk is still runny (if desired).
- Assemble by dividing the cauliflower rice between two bowls and topping with the stir-fried veggies, cucumber, eggs, and kimchi.