This easy Tomato Artichoke Chicken Skillet is a great paleo dinner option when you’re short on time. It comes together in under 30 minutes and is totally delicious!
Tomato Artichoke Chicken Skillet
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes | Serves: 4
- 1 lb chicken (thighs or breasts)
- 3 tablespoons oil, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 15 oz can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with the salt and pepper, sear 4-5 minutes per side until browned and cooked through, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the minced garlic to the pan and cook 30 seconds, add in the basil then lemon juice and lemon zest to deglaze the pan.
- Add the artichoke hearts and the cherry tomatoes to the skillet and cook 3-4 minutes until the cherry tomatoes start to soften. Add the chicken back to the skillet and cook another couple of minutes to reheat. Serve immediately.