These Maple Mustard Chicken Kabobs are a staple recipe for summer BBQ’s!
- Maple Mustard Dressing
- Chicken Breasts
Maple Mustard Chicken Kabobs
Prep: 60 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes
Total Time: 75 minutes | Serves: 4
- 1 cup Maple Mustard Dressing
- 5 lbs chicken breast, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 onion, cut into 1/8ths
- 1 large zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then 1” cubes
- In a large sealable bag, combine the chicken and maple mustard dressing. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Skewer the chicken along with the zucchini and onion. Preheat grill to high.
- Grill the skewers for 5-6 minutes per side until chicken is cooked through and just starting to char. Serve immediately.