This Paleo Ginger Beef is quick, easy, and packed with flavor. You’ll need just 4 simple ingredients:
- Beef Sirloin
- Bok Choy
Pantry ingredients: coconut aminos, red wine vinegar, sesame oil
Paleo Ginger Beef
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes | Serves: 2
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (or coconut or olive)
- 10 ounces beef sirloin, cut into 2” cubes
- 2” piece of fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 head bok choy, halved
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Heat the oil over high heat in a large skillet. Place the steak and the bok choy in the skillet. Sear the steak 2-3 minutes per side then add in the ginger, saute 1-2 more minutes.
- In a small bowl or jar whisk together the honey, vinegar, and coconut aminos, pour over the steak and stir until caramelized 1-2 more minutes. Taste for salt and serve.