2 medium bananas, mashed
1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 eggs at room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup Steve’s PaleoNutButter
1/4 cup almond flour
3 tablespoon coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together wet ingredients with a Kitchen Aid hand-mixer (if you don’t have one, just mix very well with wooden spoon and whisk).
- Add in dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Bake in oven for about 10 minutes or until cooked. (I stick a toothpick in one to see if it is done: the toothpick should come out clean.)
- Let cool for a couple of minutes, then remove from donut pan.
- Enjoy within 5-7 days and store in fridge. You can freeze for longer.