These Paleo Sweet Potato Waffles are an easy weekend breakfast idea or fun breakfast for dinner type meal! With only 5 ingredients, these waffles are super easy to throw together!
- Sweet Potatoes
- Smoky PaleoSpice
- Cooking Spray
Paleo Sweet Potato Waffles
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes | Serves: 2
- 3 cups grated sweet potato (about 1 large sweet potato)
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 tablespoon Smoky PaleoSpice
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Preheat your waffle maker.
- In a large bowl, combine the grated sweet potato, 2 eggs, and the Smoky PaleoSpice.
- Spray the waffle iron with cooking spray, and place half of the sweet potato mixture into the iron. Cook 4-5 minutes or until crispy. Repeat with remaining sweet potatoes.
- Top with avocado and a fried egg, and serve.