Thanksgiving is almost here!
A fabulous day of gathering with friends and family, sharing thanks, being grateful, watching football, and eating so much wonderful food! Thanksgiving is glorious.
And the really good news? If you’re Paleo, you don’t have to worry about missing out on great dishes, because with our recipes you can just make slight adjustments and still enjoy your favorites.
We’ve collected our best recipes right here, so start shopping and be prepared for everything on the table with the turkey (or tofu if you’re not a meat lover).
- Paleo Boneless Buffalo Wings
- Steve’s Amazing Maple-Cranberry Meatball Appetizers
- Paleo Pumpkin Quick Bread
Paleo Side Dishes for the Main Meal
- Sweet Potato Kasserole
- Roasted Herbed Vegetables with Olives
- Creamy Mustard Brussels Sprouts
- Toasted Granola Sweet Potato Wedges
- Warm Cauliflower Bacon Salad
And remember, 15% of every purchase you make from Steve’s PaleoGoods goes towards helping kids in need. As always, we appreciate your support and so do the kids. Thanks!