Summer is primetime for popsicles and we’re kicking things up a notch with a fun breakfast popsicle option! These tasty pops are filled with fresh fruit and Steve’s PaleoGoods Vanilla Coconut Snack Mix.
The base for the pops are made out of coconut milk and sweetened with maple syrup, but you could also use any nut milk you’d like and any sweetener you prefer as well. Taking this personal preference a bit further, you can also use any fruit you’d like — which for me usually means whatever fruit I have on hand. Bananas and shredded or fresh coconut are both great options since they will complement the Vanilla Coconut Snack Mix, but strawberries, blueberries, or any other fruit you’d like will work well, too.
As well as sprinkling on some of the Vanilla Coconut Snack Mix onto the bottom of the popsicles, I also like to mix some into the popsicle. This makes the pops sort of crunchy and chewy which I absolutely love.
These popsicles make a great afterschool snack for kiddos as well, especially when you need to beat the summer heat!
Vanilla Coconut Granola Popsicles
- 1 (13.5 oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup, to taste
- ½ cup sliced fruit of choice
- 2 ounces Steve’s PaleoGoods Vanilla Coconut Snack Mix
- To make the base, simply whisk together the coconut milk and maple syrup. Layer the base along with the fruit and Vanilla Coconut Snack Mix into 6 popsicle molds.
- Sprinkle a little extra granola onto the bottom of the popsicles before putting the lid cover and popsicle sticks into the mold. Freeze until solid.