Sometimes we make life harder than it has to be.
We run around, in all good intention, wanting to eat all the right foods and do all the right workouts while being excellent workers and even better parents and spouses and friends.
And what happens? We burn ourselves out a little or a lot – but it doesn’t have to be that way!
Here are 6 healthy lifehacks you can start right now to improve your time management. They’re simple, they’re easy, and they don’t require a ton of work.
- Use that Instant Pot! You know, the one’s hat’s been sitting in your kitchen for a year – ever since you bought it in a “I’m going to eat better” Try this recipe. It’s really good.
- Don’t let the hangry monster win. Order a box of ShareBars so you’ve got protein snacks when you need them. (And, remember, when you buy a box of ShareBars, we give a box to kids in need.
- Squat while you brush your teeth. If you’ve got an electric toothbrush, it’s likely timed to 2 minutes, but if you use a manual toothbrush, you can do this too. Sit yourself in a squat and brush away. Good for your mobility and your dental hygiene!
- Buy those frozen veggies. Sure, it’s better if you buy fresh, organic vegetables from the farmer’s market, but don’t let great get in the way of good. If you lay in a few bags of your favorite frozen veggies, you’ll have a source near when time gets short and you still want to eat healthy.
- Print these Paleo recipes and make them. Good for you and easy to follow. Get your meal prep going! Assemble those food containers and make your lunches. Wednesday You will thank Sunday You for planning ahead!
- Lay in a supply of PaleoKits. They’re a great source of balanced nutrition on the go with a blend of jerky, nuts and berries. Toss five packs in your gym bag and you’re set for your after-workout snack for a week or more.
Remember, positive change lasts longest when accomplished in small and repeated increments. These 6 lifehacks are small steps on the path to a better you. Why not start today?