2 zucchini, sliced thin
8 oz. almond milk ricotta
1 chicken breast, shredded
1/4 cup diced roasted red pepper
1 cup almond flour
1. Cut tips off off zucchini, slice into thin strips lengthwise.
2. In a small mixing bowl, add chicken, ricotta and roasted red pepper. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Take two zucchini strips and lay them in the shape of a cross. Add a heaping spoonful of ricotta mixture to the center, then pull the four sides up and place a toothpick in the center to hold the bombs together.
4. Dredge the bomb in egg first, then almond flour until coated.
5. Add olive oil to pan and heat on medium to medium-low. When oil is hot, add the zucchini bombs to oil. Cover with lid. Cook on each side until brown.
6. Remove from heat and let cool before serving.