This 5-Ingredient Paleo Shrimp and “Grits” is packed with flavor with only minimal ingredients!
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- ¼ cup ghee, divided
- 10 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons cajun spice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 12 ounces cauliflower rice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the ghee over medium high heat in a large skillet. Add the shrimp to the skillet and sprinkle with the cajun seasoning. Stir, then cook 1-2 minutes per side until pink and cooked through. Add the lemon juice to the skillet, scraping any stuck on bits up from the bottom. Remove from heat.
- Microwave the cauliflower rice, garlic salt, and remaining ghee together until soft, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a blender and blend until almost smooth.
- To serve, top the “grits” with the shrimp and sprinkle with parsley.