These Kimchi Sweet Potato Fries are delicious! Slightly spicy, briny, and packed full of healthy nutrients: you can’t go wrong with these as a light meal or snack!
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 25 min
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into ¼” fries
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup kimchi
- 2 jalapenos, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- Preheat the oven to 450° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the fries with the oil and salt and arrange on the parchment paper. Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing 2-3 times throughout until cooked through and crispy.
- For the sauce, simply mix together the mayonnaise and Sriracha in a small bowl until combined.
- To serve, top the fries with the kimchi, jalapenos, cilantro, and the sauce.