I love this easy Kimchi Fried Cauliflower Rice! With just 5 ingredients and a few pantry staples, this is an inexpensive dinner option that’s packed with flavor, vegetables, and nutrients.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 12 ounces cauliflower rice
- 2 cups stir-fry veggies
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- ½ cup PaleoGarden kimchi
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free furikake
- Salt, to taste
- Place one tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cauliflower rice and stir fry veggies to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
- Add in the coconut aminos and cook another minute. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- In a small pan, heat the remaining oil over low heat, fry the egg until the whites are set. Remove from heat.
- To serve, divide the rice between two bowls, top each with an egg and half the kimchi. Sprinkle with furikake, top with green onions, and serve.