This Instant Pot Indian Chicken Curry is totally delicious, fragrant, and perfect served with low-carb cauliflower rice. You’ll need:
- Chicken Breasts
- Diced Tomatoes
Pantry ingredients: spices, water, oil.
Instant Pot Indian Chicken Curry
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 20 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 4
- 3 tablespoons oil (avocado, coconut, or animal fat)
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 1” piece of ginger, grated
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ⅛ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 lb chicken breast, diced
- 2 cups diced tomatoes, with juices
- ¼ cup water
- Set the Instant Pot to saute and add the oil. Once hot, add the onion and cook for 4 minutes. Add the ginger, garlic, and spices, and cook another minute.
- Add the diced chicken to the pot and saute just until starting to brown, about 4 minutes. Add the tomatoes and water, cover and set to manual high pressure for 10 minutes. Make sure the vent is set to sealing. Once the time has elapsed, manually release the pressure and serve.