- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large egg
- 1/3 butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 5 strawberries puréed
- Chocolate topping (recipe below)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Stir in wet ingredients. (DO NOT ADD STRAWBERRIES YET)
3. Scoop dough into small baking pan
4. Bake for about 15 minutes, until firm and golden. Cool on rack.
5. Once cool, in a mixing bowl crumble the almond cake. Add strawberry purée.
6. Roll into balls and set in freezer for approximately 15 minutes.
7. Dip in to chocolate, set on plate and place in freezer to harden.
CHOCOLATE TOPPING INGREDIENTS
• 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
• 1 tsp of honey (maple syrup)
•1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Melt coconut oil.
2. Add your desired sweetener to the coconut oil and stir until it’s all dissolved.
3. Add cocoa and whisk. Taste for desired sweetness.